In recent years, e-books have become a mainstay of the publishing industry. It is not difficult to catch someone reading a book on Kindle, phone, or tablet. With the convenience and simplicity of e-books, it has gained a foothold in the hearts of bookworms. However, paper books are still occupying an important place in people’s culture.
First of all, let’s take a look at some interesting facts about eBooks and print books, according to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.
- 191 million e-books were sold in the United States in 2020.
- Print book sales have increased 13.2% between 2020 and 2021, and 21% between 2019 and 2021.
- eBook sales grew by 22% in 2020
- By far, the most popular e-reader on the market is Amazon’s Kindle.
- A more recent study from Pew Research suggests more people are reading on their smartphones and tablets, leading to a recent decrease in e-reader sales.
- Projected e-Book sales in 2025 = $7.78 billion (up from $5.91 billion in 2019)
With the impressive data above, it is hard to decide which option is better. Let’s find out the difference between these two books with NFTBOOKS.
Depending on the needs of each person’s work and hobby, people can choose the type of book that is most suitable for them. However, we are living in a new era of information technology; it makes perfect sense to apply techniques like blockchain to optimize work. We do not deny the unique characteristics and benefits of paper books. But obviously, getting paper books to everyone in the world will be challenging, but this is extremely simple for e-books.
NFTBOOKS is always trying to create a robust community that allows everyone to read comfortably at the lowest cost. Besides, we also want to spread books and knowledge everywhere. It will not be limited to just a few books, but everyone will have access to a huge library that includes many quality titles from famous or novice authors. Only education has the power to transform people’s lives.
Don’t get us wrong, there are probably many benefits to having a paper book. But with eBooks, we will begin a new journey to expand our knowledge, mindset, and even a modern lifestyle applying high technology. Let’s explore and conquer the latest technologies with NFTBOOKS in the eBooks industry.